Whale, David Andrew Mills is pretty swell. If I was as swell as he then I would now burst into brilliant song about his swellness, but that's the wonderful thing about DayDays, there's only one. ;)
And today he turns 16! Dude, this calls for a paper bag. If David's adorableness didn't interfere, Lizzy and I would kill him with jealousy for stealing all the best features of our parents, but he appeases us with "you're so pretty"s. It's just not fair. He swindled all the good-looking genes.
David, you're legit. It takes serious courage for a 16yr-old to live honestly, refusing to pretend whatever society requires for acceptance.
You get me; we think so much alike! Those, "wait, you too!?" moments are awesome.
Your knowledge of Jane Austen is impressive, most impressive.
You are quite quotable: "Let's make like the Beatles and walk in a line!"
You write brilliantly. So much for my $40,000 Rollins education.
Our balloon, blowing, and ice cube fights are legendary, just sayin'.
As is our late night cookie baking and song writing.
Back to stealing genes, you have all the hand-eye coordination. I gave up my portion for you. When you play pro ball, remember me.
You're a leader of men, and know when to put them in their place!
You're also my King Arthur (and Starbucks) buddy.
And I don't know where your mad piano skills came from but they're sick awesome and I'm jealous.
Anyway, all that to say, even though you forget when I'm picking you up from school and make me search for you, AND make me give you ICE cold water, AND make me work in the dark when I'm doing homework late, I still kinda love you ;).
Happy Birthday!!


4 comments:
Too sweet! Loved this (the title was especially grand)!
Aren't brothers the greatest?
They are indeed :)
Agreed. I keep forgetting you have a blog lol
Dude, I didn't know YOU had one!
Post a Comment