Darlin', one who gives me joy, You don't yet believe Me. You don't have to ask anything of Me. I know what you need, knew what you'd need before you were even you. Remember My promises? They anchor your soul. Because I am faithful to complete what I have promised. Taste. See. Hear. Feel. Know. -- I am good. eternally, fully, perfectly good. I'm not impressed with you. I adore you. Because you're Mine. And you are Mine forever. Yes, I am stripping you of those things. They would kill you. But I will not let death devour you. I want you to live, to see the true Kingdom that IS coming. And it's coming oh so soon. And it will be beautiful. Oh, so beautiful. All things will be made new. I know you don't understand what that means because you've never seen new. But I was there in the beginning. I made the first new, and I will renew. You've tasted the newness of eternity; I made you new. Your old, cracked, dead self has gone; I breathed life into you. It is my hot breath that fills your lungs. And I love you. I love you. I love you. I am your Father. I named you. You bring Me joy. And I love you. Will you not see it? The valley is difficult and filled with pain. But I go before you, I am your rear guard, I am by your side. You don't have to walk alone. You obviously can't. I never intended for you to, because I know you can't. Trust Me this time? Don't assume I'm going to fail you? Have I ever failed you? Remember the thrilling joy of trusting Me because I'm Me and not because of your circumstances?
What a befitting day to get my tat touched up.
[Translation: today my hope was restored]
What a befitting day to get my tat touched up.
[Translation: today my hope was restored]
1 comment:
thank you for sharing this with me today. how God knew i needed you in my life.
and amen to being amazed by singing. its more common than we see...even the trees clap their hands! here's to finding what it means to worship a God of HOPE & JOY & live in light of that. in /reality/ with .faith.
what an adventure.
Post a Comment