"You have a choice, you know."
"Yes, actually, I do know. You're terribly fond of giving choices, aren't You? And for what? I mean, has giving anyone a choice actually worked out for You? Isn't choices what wrecked the world in the first place?"
"You can look at it that way if you want."
"It's the only way I know how to see it."
"But I've given you new eyes -- you can see it. I don't ask you to do what I have not provided you the ability to do. Yes, I let you choose, but I also suffered the consequences of your choice."
"You should hate me."
"I love you."
"Then why do this to me? Why make it hurt so much?"
"I love you."
"Is that the only thing You can say?!"
"It's the only thing you need to hear."
"Yes, actually, I do know. You're terribly fond of giving choices, aren't You? And for what? I mean, has giving anyone a choice actually worked out for You? Isn't choices what wrecked the world in the first place?"
"You can look at it that way if you want."
"It's the only way I know how to see it."
"But I've given you new eyes -- you can see it. I don't ask you to do what I have not provided you the ability to do. Yes, I let you choose, but I also suffered the consequences of your choice."
"You should hate me."
"I love you."
"Then why do this to me? Why make it hurt so much?"
"I love you."
"Is that the only thing You can say?!"
"It's the only thing you need to hear."
1 comment:
[^^^]
praying love.
Post a Comment