"for the unquiet heart and brain, A use in measured language lies" ~Tennyson
man i am shocked! this is a new mood for you! well in a sense... this seems to be a me thing ; ) ah someday... hopefully. ya know i attempted to write a song called "someday" along those lines. twas really crappy but o well : )
haha, I'm suprised you're so suprised, it is Willie Nate after all ; )aww, I'd still like to read it!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!i can't believe you have gone over to the dark side! what will i do with you?just kidding. i guess if you HAVE to have a character crush....at least you picked a decent man...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
man i am shocked! this is a new mood for you! well in a sense... this seems to be a me thing ; ) ah someday... hopefully. ya know i attempted to write a song called "someday" along those lines. twas really crappy but o well : )
haha, I'm suprised you're so suprised, it is Willie Nate after all ; )
aww, I'd still like to read it!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
i can't believe you have gone over to the dark side! what will i do with you?
just kidding. i guess if you HAVE to have a character crush....at least you picked a decent man...
Post a Comment