"On the glorious splendor of Your majesty,
and on Your wonderous works, I will meditate.
They shall speak of the might of Your awesome deeds,
and I will declare Your greatness.
They shall pour forth the fame of your abundant goodness
and shall sing aloud of Your righteousness." ~Psalm 145:5-7
"The steadfast love of The Lord never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
'The Lord is my portion,' says my soul,
'therefore I will hope in Him.'
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
to the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should wait quietly
for the salvation of The Lord." ~ Lamentations 3:22-26
"If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
even there Your hand shall lead me,
and Your right hand shall hold me." ~ Psalm 139:9-10
No comments:
Post a Comment