Saturday, June 28, 2008
ventation
Ok, so I know I just posted and that I have to wake up in 3 hours to catch a plane but I've got things on my mind that have to come out before I can have any peace. Sometimes I get so sick of caution. I hate having to be so careful about what I say, how I feel, how others feel about what I say and feel, having to always analyze everything. Having a Persuasion brain isn't any help either. I just want to live in "abandon" and love without thinking, dream without waking, run without breathing, and leap without looking. And yet, I never can. I know I shouldn't. And why? Because God is faithful. I know that phrase is ridiculously cliche but it's true! Though I've been strained to the breaking point, I have never broken, though I have frequented the cliff's edge, I have never jumped. God is ALWAYS there to remind me that I can never be completely hopeless, completely discouraged. And that is the greatest thing in life. God's never-ceasing companionship. I know that no matter how low I get, He will always bring me back up. So even though I'm facing some huge challenges in my life right now, I'm almost excited to see God pull me through them. This doesn't mean that things are easy, but it does mean that everything will be ok though I could still use some prayer if you think of me!) Ahh, that's better. And so, goodnight dear void...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love to think that the deeper our pit we're stuck in the greater His hand moves to rescue us and we see it more clearly. can't wait to talk to you again, really talk. love you!
Post a Comment