Saturday, January 29, 2011

"A bosom friend-an intimate friend, you know-a really kindred spirit to whom I can confide my inmost soul. I've dreamed of meeting her all my life."




Happy Birthday my dear "Diana!"

Here's to the past ten years...

"Wesley, we're so old!!! What are we going to do!" "Get older?" * Abby's evil plot: wear a hair scrunchie that's not a scrunchie but cut tights * I'm a swan and you're a Canadian goose * Evergreen * I ate too many cherries * Got razor? * 'Cannot Display Page': the story of my life * EVERY HAIR ON MY BODY * We have fun without the fun... with the fun! * She's married and she's climbing trees! * Down to earth not down to dirt * I feel unusual and unsettled * And after we are martyred we shall become Saint Abby and Saint Wesley * And the lights aren’t even out yet! * Bubble bath = Diana getting drunk * What are words when we can have unawkward silences?! * I’m not kidding, get paper! * Our conversations are more awkward than our silences. But our awkward conversations aren't awkward at all! * You’re my freak so it's ok * It does have an appealing aspect * I'd be a lot more submissive if I could slay dragons. * American Restoration: it's time for change! it will happen! youtube here we come…or maybe we should just become “teachers” * Because of course my dear, the Chinese only negotiate on horseback on the moon. * The “ah, ah, ah!” revelation that is the green tea frap! After a venti, we’ll be able to use to force! * MOOWAHH! * She’s married and she’s climbing trees! * Chinese food * Belting Phantom * Yawns: prehistoric man call for bed time * Certain types of coral * You might turn a gay guy straight, but you can’t turn a straight girl gay * Paaaaaast the point of feeeeling bad! * Lama coma coma! * The mirror is smooth! * Snow fairies…the queen of the snow fairies…dirty paper snow fairies… * “Do you have pixie dust in your hair?”…”Do you have pixie dust in your brain?” * I taped the wrong toe!!!!!! * We are NOT putting that in our dance * Thumb tacks * You complete me * Male tendencies * Abducted ice cream * THIS IS A WHALE! [smack] A WHAT? * Doughnuts and coffee at midnight * apple and cheese omelettes with mac and cheese * Have you seen this one? It’s my favorite. I love the part when she finds the prince and lives happily ever after, I cry every time * It was written by a woman! * Peanut butter and jelly * Makeshift costume * Let me explain through interpretive dance: “My cell phone rang”… “I had to bring food for the class”… “and I had to go pee” * It’s sittin’ heavy on my stomach * Who makes this stuff?! * I’m sending you a death ray * Heel stretch * Unhealthy dose of cheese * French laugh * I bite my chip at you * Random bleeding * Meat and cake * I stepped in a puddle of ew * There's a shoe... and my foot's in it * Men=tall * This would be so romantic if you were a man * [Dramatic pause of anticipation] ...this cottage! * The world is dark, and peaceful, and smells slightly of produce * But you said Willie-Nate! * Have a pillow * Shall we indulge? * It's ingrained in our...NO! * Ice Queen * You're a goddess * Getting corky * Voodoo Valentines bear *abandon move* CONsume us! * Left-handed comrades. (^^^)

1 comment:

overthinker said...

i love knowing you two.
what a ride! ;)