Bless the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.
Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and cry to her that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received for the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
He does not deal with us according to our sins.
But now in Christ Jesus you who were once far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
He sent from on high, he took me; he drew me out of many waters.
God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ- by grace you have been saved- and raised us up with with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness towards us in Christ Jesus.
None who wait for You shall be put to shame.
The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you with his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you.
For He satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things.
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you.
So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
In the world you will have trouble. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
We are treated as imposters, and yet are true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live; as punished, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing everything.
Sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.
You were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
....I need to remember His promises.
Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and cry to her that her warfare is ended, that her iniquity is pardoned, that she has received for the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
He does not deal with us according to our sins.
But now in Christ Jesus you who were once far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
He sent from on high, he took me; he drew me out of many waters.
God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ- by grace you have been saved- and raised us up with with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness towards us in Christ Jesus.
None who wait for You shall be put to shame.
The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you with his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you.
For He satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things.
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you.
So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
In the world you will have trouble. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
We are treated as imposters, and yet are true; as unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and behold, we live; as punished, and yet not killed; as sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, yet possessing everything.
Sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.
You were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
....I need to remember His promises.

2 comments:
oooohhh love. how is it? how is it that you speak to me EXACTLY what i need? even when i don't know how to ask for it, and others would try but they can't because i can't explain what i need or where my heart is...along comes you. to preach truth, carry my burdens... there is just something so GOD and amazing about our friendship. at least on my end. ;)
Thank you for reminding me of so many of those. It's so easy to forget... but that is great encouragement!
Post a Comment