Sunday, January 20, 2013

In first person

About this time two years ago, I changed this blog's name.  Well, time for another name change.  Why?
 
Practically: I now write for 4 blogs, so it's time to redefine each one, rewrite the thesis, so to speak.
Personally: This blog is now off public domain.  It's just me (hence the name), my thoughts and point of view.  A place where I can spill out the thoughts that bubble over (and IDEALLY, a place where I post new poems!).
Literally: This will now be a place for Comrade and the Witty Rat to get into my crazy head.  If anyone else enjoys reading these posts, then I'm honored!  But this blog is no longer about creating a following or sticking to a particular topic.  

If you'd like to read about ways God is restoring broken lives in Ukraine, please follow Restore Ukraine.
If you'd like to read about ways God is restoring broken lives on OBT, please follow Freedom Fridays.
If you want to learn more about human trafficking and ways you can join the movement to end it, please follow Northland's Freedom Blog

*Just to clarify, these are blogs I personally write for.  If you're looking for more blogs about Jesus, restoration, Ukraine, or human trafficking, there are TONS of phenomenal blogs out there!  

If you blog, I'd love to follow you, too!  Comment with a link to your blog.
Let's read, think, dream, write, process, and communicate together!

3 comments:

overthinker said...

a hearty amen! you need a breathing space.

Abi said...

Indeed. I also need a seashore sunrise... Friday?

Russet Gown said...

Nooooooo! I want to come!